Sep 15, 2012; Texas Christian Horned Frogs head coach Gary Patterson is pissed the Frogs barely won. Mandatory Credit: John Rieger-US PRESSWIRE
TCU got the ugly 20-6 victory over Kansas on Saturday afternoon in their first ever Big 12 game. It wasn’t what most of us expected, so let’s overreact and pretend the entire season will now be a complete failure…Here we go.
- Casey Pachall either throws a completion or fumbles. He can do nothing else.
- Brandon Carter is better than Josh Boyce. So is LaDarius Brown…
- Even though it didn’t matter, why was Skye Dawson returning punts? Unacceptable.
- Charlie Weis has a BMI of 102.
- Can I change my season prediction from 9-3 to 5-7? TCU still has no pass rush.
- I think the new TCU recruiting strategy should be to only recruit guys with the last name Carter.
- I think we all see why UCLA let Aundre Dean transfer.
- Oberkrombie and Fitch is Ross Evans v2.0.
With all that said, TCU will still smash on Virginia next Saturday, and still go 9-3.
(Warning…these are overreactions. They aren’t meant to be taken seriously. Or are they? Which opinions are truths? You decide….)