Sep 08, 2012; Fort Worth, TX, USA; TCU Horned Frogs quarterback Casey Pachall (4) calls signals against the Grambling State Tigers Mandatory Credit: Kevin Jairaj-US PRESSWIRE
TCU took care of Grambling 56-0 Saturday night and now that the Frogs are 1-0 it is time to overreact and declare that TCU is going to go on and win the Big 12. I’m kidding, kind of, but the Frogs did take care of business rather convincingly…Let’s overreact.
- Say hello to the future. Get familiar with the names of Boykin, Catalon, White, Carter, Fields, Gray, and Oberkrom. Those guys are the future of the program.
- The new helmets looked amazing. It combined the new frog print look with the purple all of the old timers want to see.
- Speaking of old timers, hey west side of the stadium, yall are boring. Step your game up. Better yet, get to your seats and actually cheer.
- Sky Dawson, you just got Wally Pipped. TCU found its punt returner and his name is Deante’ Gray. Thank you for your past contributions Mr. Dawson.
- Shout out to Mark Followill. I thought he did a great job of calling the game. I had never heard him call a football game before, I had only heard him do the Mavericks games. I thought he was great and highlighted the Frogs nicely.
- Gary Patterson is the greatest coach on the planet. Name someone better. I'll wait
- Amon G. Carter Stadium is the nicest stadium in the Big 12. Name a better stadium. I'll wait
- Josh Boyce is a man amongst boys. Prove me wrong. I'll wait
- QB controversy? Not yet, but damn Trevone Boykin looked amazing.
- After two weeks of play, my TCU prediction of 9-3 is looking better and better. Shout out to Oklahoma State….
- Yall better tell people to pay attention and stop sleeping because this TCU offense is the real deal word to Evander Holyfield.
(Warning…these are overreactions. They aren’t meant to be taken seriously. Or are they? You decide….There is some truth in these statements….)