How sweet victory is! The Frogs marched down to Waco and dismissed the Bears 49-21 Saturday night. It was a great win for the team. It was a great win for the fans, now let’s overreact…
- Trevone Boykin for Heisman? The kid is like a mix of Steve Young, Casey Pachall, and Mike Vick all mixed into one. Minus drunk driving and dog fighting and all that other stuff.
- TCU has the best and deepest receiver group in the country. I dare you to name a team that has a better five than the Frogs.
- Remember last week when I said something along the lines of…"Baylor will score 45+ on TCU, I won’t be surprised if West Virginia hangs 70 on us." Yeah… I might have overreacted a little too much last weekend.
- The Frogs will beat Texas on Thanksgiving.
- Devonte Fields might be the best defensive lineman TCU has ever had and that is saying a lot! Especially since he is a freshman...
- Hey officials, yall screwed Kenny Cain out of an interception!
- The Frogs defense is back!!