For the first time since 2011, TCU basketball is 3-0. Tonight, they look to make it 4-0 against the Delta Devils. The Frog offense has been super salty lately--scoring 81 and 86 in their last two games. TCU could build up some more momentum against 0-3 MSVU tonight in Fort Worth, and could very well be 6-0 by the time they play Ole Miss on December 4th.
TCU Headlines (via GoFrogs.com)
• All 14 players suited up for TCU played vs. UNO, which has now happened in three-straight games.
• TCU is 18-4 when leading at the half under Trent Johnson.
• TCU posted back-to-back games of 80 points for the first time since March of 2012.
• TCU's 54 first half points vs. UNO were the most in a half since the Frogs recorded 57 against Austin College in 2011.
• TCU has now held 16 opponents to 59 points or less under Johnson.
• Dating back to last season, TCU has now held 14 opponents to 65 points or less.
• Karviar Shepherd posted his fifth double-double of his career in the season-opener.
• TCU is now 5-3 when Shepherd grabs double-digits boards.
• With 1,218 career points, Anderson is 16th all-time in program history in scoring.
• Anderson needs only two more points to move into No. 15 all-time in program history in scoring.
• Anderson has 17 20-point games in his four-year career.
Where can I watch?
The game, unfortunately, is not on television nor is it available to stream. It can be heard on SiriusXM, and locally on 1460 AM.