TCU released it's official depth chart for the Minnesota game, and there are a few big things to point out.
- James McFarland is not listed anywhere on the depth chart at defensive end, meaning he's probably one of the defensive starters that will miss the Minnesota game. Josh Carraway is listed as the starter at LE.
- Deshawn Raymond is also absent from the cornerback depth chart.
- Starting across from Ranthony Texada will be sophomore Nick Orr. Freshman Julius Lewis has stepped in and grabbed a spot on the two-deep, ahead of Torrance Moseley.
- As suspected, KaVontae Turpin will be returning punts, backed up by Desmon White and Texada.
- Speaking of Desmon White, he's listed as a starter due to the injury to Deante Gray, who is absent from the depth chart.
- The other three WR starters are the usual suspects, Doctson, Listenbee, Slanina.
- There's no clarity at running back, as Aaron Green, Kyle Hicks, and Trevorris Johnson are all listed as the No. 1 guy.
- Denzel Johnson and Kenny Iloka will start at safety alongside Derrick Kindred.
- Mike Freeze and Sammy Douglas will be the starting linebackers to open the year. Montrel Wilson, who moved from safety to linebacker earlier this summer, has made his way into the two deep next to Ty Summers, and ahead of true freshman Alec Dunham.
- It looks like sophomore Chris Bradley will get the first shot at stepping into Chucky Hunter's big shoes.
- Sophomore Joseph Noteboom is the No. 1 right tackle.
- Listenbee and Hicks will be the primary kick returners. Speed all day.
So, what are your thoughts on the depth chart?