The college football season rolls on into Week 4 and with non-conference action mainly in the books, many teams will be playing their first conference games of the year.
The main game for Frog fans is obviously TCU at Oklahoma State (2:30pm, ESPN), but there are quite a few additional good games to watch as well. Here are my top 5 (in chronological order):
- NC State @ #12 Florida State (11:00am, ESPN2) - Due to Hurricane Irma, the Seminoles will be playing their first game since losing to Alabama to open the season. Can the Wolfpack get the upset or will freshman QB James Blackman help Florida State hold on?
- Texas Tech @ Houston (11:00am, ABC) - The final non-conference game for any Big 12 team has the Red Raiders facing off against one of the better mid-major teams in the nation.
- Texas A&M vs. Arkansas (11:00am, ESPN) - Frog fans will be hoping Arkansas can put together a good season in SEC play and it all starts today at JerryWorld.
- #17 Mississippi State @ #11 Georgia (6:00pm, ESPN) - The Bulldogs were my upset special last week and absolutely dominated then-#12 LSU. Are they for real, or is LSU just that bad? This game will help answer that.
- #4 Penn State @ Iowa (6:30pm, ABC) - The Hawkeyes have a knack for pulling off big upsets at home, but I don’t see that happening here. The Nittany Lions will show that they are going to be the team to beat in the Big Ten.
Here’s the rest of the Big 12 schedule:
- West Virginia @ Kansas (11:00am, ESPNU)
- #3 Oklahoma @ Baylor (5:30pm, FS1)
Keep it here all day as we talk football.