We are in the thick of the week leading up to the big game against Ohio State this Saturday night at Jerry World, so naturally I’m sure all of you have questions abound. Questions about all sorts of things I’m sure, but that is why I am here!
In this week’s installment of the Frogs O’War mailbag, I will be once again taking all of your questions, can be about literally anything. If they catch our eye then I will do my best to answer your very important question. Once again, it does not have to be about the game per se, it can be about anything you want (life, football, cooking, HGTV, Bachelor in Paradise gossip, etc.) I don’t have a type that I favor over others. However, since this is a TCU sports blog, I will of course answer your questions about the game.
Where can I send my questions?
Glad you asked! You can leave your question in any of the following places:
- Tweet at the FrogsOwar twitter account —> @FrogsOWar
- Tweet at me —> @Mason_BChreene (I know I need to get rid of the underscore)
- Leave your question in the comments section on this article
- If you are seeing this article on facebook then you can leave your question in the Facebook comments section
- You can also leave a reply to this article if you are reading this on Twitter.
Where can I see my questions answered?
Fret not! You will be able to see these questions answered later this week in a follow up piece written by yours truly. It will include “Mail bag” in the title so you can’t miss it!
ALRIGHT, IT IS OHIO STATE WEEK PEOPLE, I WANT TO SEE THOSE BIG TIME QUESTIONS!
Also I’m watching this on repeat imagining Gary Patterson as the one that is giving this speech: