Play-By-Play: Rich Hollenberg
Analyst: Fran Fraschilla
Online: WatchESPN.com // ESPN App
Radio: KLIF 570 AM | XM/Online: 380/970
Play-By-Play: Brian Estridge
Analyst: John Denton
Online: HFTV // TuneIn
Series: OSU leads 27-9
In Fort Worth: OSU leads 9-5
In Stillwater: OSU leads 13-2
Neutral: TCU leads 5-2
First Meeting: OSU won 48-22 (1917-18) in Fort Worth
Last Meeting: OSU won 72-57 (2/5/20) in Stillwater
Winning Streak: OSU W1
Dixon vs. OSU: 8-6
- TCU resumes Big 12 Conference action when it plays its first road game of the season at Oklahoma State on Wednesday at 6 p.m. on ESPN.
- Wednesday is Jamie Dixon’s 600th game as a head coach. He is 11 wins away from his 100th win at TCU.
- Junior guard RJ Nembhard is the reigning Big 12 Player of the Week after averaging 20.5 points, 8.0 assists and 5.5 rebounds per game last week against Providence and Texas A&M.
- Nembhard ranks third in the Big 12 with 17.3 points and fourth with 5.0 assists.
- Nembhard joins freshman guard Mike Miles to form one of the top backcourts in the Big 12. Miles has two 20-point games this season and ranks second on the team with 13.1 points per game.
- Miles (Lancaster) and Oklahoma State’s Cade Cunningham (Arlington) are North Texas natives and have been friends since fourth grade. Cunningham, Miles and Rondel Walker were teammates on the AAU team Texas Titans last season.
- Junior center Kevin Samuel is TCU’s career leader with 179 blocked shots. He leads the Big 12 with 2.4 blocks per game.
- Samuel ranks second in the Big 12 and 21st nationally with 10.6 rebounds per game. He leads the Big 12 with 3.4 offensive rebounds per game.
- TCU ranks third in the Big 12 in scoring defense, allowing 63.7 points per game.
- In Dixon’s five seasons at TCU, his teams have gone 45-9 in November and December combined.
- TCU’s 11 underclassmen is the fourth most in the country and ties with Kansas State for the most in the Big 12 Conference. Freshmen and sophomores are accounting for 54 percent of TCU’s points.
LAST TIME OUT
RJ Nembhard recorded game highs with 16 points, nine assists and three steals as TCU cruised to a 73-55 win over Texas A&M Saturday at Dickies Arena. The Frogs led by as many as 33 points as they shot 52 percent from the field, their third-straight game over 50 percent. TCU shot a season-best 43.5 percent from 3-point range.
ABOUT THE OPPONENT
OSU is 6-0 and received 48 votes in this week’s AP Top 25 following a 67-64 win at Wichita State on Saturday. The Cowboys are led by preseason AP All-American Cade Cunningham, who averages a league-best 18.5 points, a mark that is third nationally among freshmen. He hit the game-winning 3-pointer against the Shockers.
OSU leads the all-time series 27-9, but TCU has won five of the last seven. The two teams have split the last two home-and-home series. RJ Nembhard led all players with 16 points in the last meeting, which OSU won 72-57 in Stillwater, Okla.
TCU will play its final game before Christmas when it hosts North Dakota State (2-5) on Dec. 22 at 8 p.m. on ESPNU.